Karen has been working as Operations and Human Resources Manager for the past 15 years. Karen has been working as Operations and Human Resources Manager from the Consortium's inception. Both advisors and their assistants are her direct clients. Her main objective is to assist the Managing Director, Don Patrick, in creating a professional and responsive environment for the advisors, their assistants and their clients.
Areas Of Expertise
- Managing Office Operations & Procedures
- Bookkeeping Responsibilities
- Coordinating Human Resource and Payroll Functions
- Books & Records Maintenance
- Managing Virtual Assistant Program
- Diploma in Human Resource Development
- Certificate in Office Administration
- Certificates in Basic Annuities, Mutual Funds & Life Insurance Concepts
- Outside the Office
Outside the Office
Karen is actively involved in coordinating and participating in Prison, Nursing Home, Community Services and Seniors Ministries in her church. She likes to read, travel, study prophecies of the Bible, and take family vacations.